Mesmerizing brand advertisement with fully edited model’s face by skillful graphics designer….lol !!! very first question we ask ourselves, save or splurge? Big logos & fancy keywords look so promising that we almost convince ourselves to make a purchase. Having said that,it’s all about hit or miss!
Today, I picked up a face scrub to review. A very simple product & necessary step to complete our skincare routine. Just to let you know that I have combination skin with oily T-zone and usually not very sensitive.
St. Ives Smooth Oatmeal Scrub & Mask
Oatmeal is a self-explanatory word. Instantly indicates a very soothing and calming ingredient for the skin. It is such great a gentle exfoliating scrub available in the market, efficiently removes all the dirt & residual grime after removing makeup or cleansing face. I am so obsessed with this one and do not want to go for any other scrubs. It contains a very tiny and tender walnut shell granules, feels so soft yet strong enough to buff away dead skin cells. The best part is, you can use it as a mask as well to add on extra care towards your beauty goals. I prefer to use it on the cleansed face leaving some dampness to it then massaging it in a circular motion for a minute or so.
- Best natural exfoliating scrub for all skin types. It instantly provides softness and nourishment after first use. Ready to see your healthy & glowing face with every wash. Does not dry your skin at all.
- Just need a dime size to scrub & massage the face. It’s a paraben-free & oil-free. Non-comedogenic.
- It is 2-in-1 oatmeal scrub and mask which makes it extraordinary. The results are stunning. Use it 2 to 3 times a week depending upon your skin type.
- It is unscented so no to worry about it.
- Its retail price varies between $4.50 to $6.00 (US Dollars).
- It is recommendable, so affordable, and must try scrub. Giving it 5 stars for its outstanding work and it’s a cruelty-free.
Clinique Pep-Start™ 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser
Here we go!!!! Clinique is a very well known brand for all of us. I have always loved their products especially their moisture surge skincare line. I just love it. I am enchanted by them.
Clinique 2-in-1 exfoliating cleanser is a gel cleanser and a scrub mixed together. Gel gets its job done of cleansing the face efficiently with the help of small exfoliating granules. It is a very powerful and time-saving formula, especially when running short of time. But my take on this product is little deviated comparing to what it is explained on the clinique website.
- It is 2-in-1 exfoliating cleanser and exfoliator.
- Just need a small amount of product, lather it up and massage onto damp skin. The recipe is great enough to take away dirt, impurities, and dead skin cells.
- Apart from giving a nice glow, the formula is too drying as if it has sucked every bit of oil out of your face. It leaves skin with stretchy feeling and craves for moisturizer.
- Not at all recommendable for dry skin types.
- Red alert for a group of sensitive people as it tends to leave dry patches and can cause irritation.
- Its retails price is $19.50 (US Dollars)
- Results are not satisfying (at least in my case) and wish Clinique change the formula in the future so giving it 3 Stars.
I hope you find this post useful. If you have any funny experience of your past upscale or high-end purchases which turned out a total flop show, please write down below in the comment section just for fun. Thank you!
Disclaimer – Revivelifewithme.com is neither a sponsored/affiliated nor trying to promote any company/brand/product on the website. All the contents are solemnly reviewed by me and are not to advertise but just expressing opinion after using the Brands or Products purchased by me. I am not an expert but a blog writer so buying anything would be your free will and my blogs shall not be held liable for any unpleasant results.